I was just reading the post from 2013 that inspired this blog so long ago and realize that nothing has changed. I was able to get on medication for depression April 12. Since that day I have kept a journal that outlines the changes I am making and the feelings I am having while on the medication. The REALITY is: I wrote the same things these past 2 weeks as I did in the post from April 2015. Almost exactly the same. Could I really have been struggling with the same flaws for the past 2 years? My dreams are haunted by my inadequacies. I know what I should be doing but don't. I feel as if I have lived in a cloud for the last 2 years.
The difference now is that I am coming out of the cloud and looking around to find that I am truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment